- How did the Great Recession Impact Home Cooking and Eating Out? The Answer May Surprise You.
- Headline vs. Study: How the Popular Press Distorts the State of the Science
- The Ethics of Big Soda Bans (and Other Obesity Prevention Policies)
- The Demise of Marriage– Obesity’s Hidden Culprit?
- Is More Technology Always Better Technology?
fat loss on Does Overweight Really Decreas… lindseypsmith on Headline vs. Study: How the Po… Mark Laing on Headline vs. Study: How the Po… Paul Taillie on Does Overweight Really Decreas…
DisclaimerAll opinions are my own and do not represent the University of North Carolina, Gillings School of Global Public Health, or the Nutrition Department.
Monthly Archives: January 2014
Why are obesity prevention measures like big soda bans, sugar sweetened beverage taxes, or menu labeling so controversial, and so hard to pass? What happens when opposing sides feel strongly –and have compelling evidence–that their position takes the moral high … Continue reading