- How did the Great Recession Impact Home Cooking and Eating Out? The Answer May Surprise You.
- Headline vs. Study: How the Popular Press Distorts the State of the Science
- The Ethics of Big Soda Bans (and Other Obesity Prevention Policies)
- The Demise of Marriage– Obesity’s Hidden Culprit?
- Is More Technology Always Better Technology?
fat loss on Does Overweight Really Decreas… lindseypsmith on Headline vs. Study: How the Po… Mark Laing on Headline vs. Study: How the Po… Paul Taillie on Does Overweight Really Decreas…
DisclaimerAll opinions are my own and do not represent the University of North Carolina, Gillings School of Global Public Health, or the Nutrition Department.
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Recent research showing that being overweight may actually reduce risk of mortality has gotten all the obesity experts talking about whether that extra fat might be more helpful than harmful. What gives? Read my take here.